Talking Rock Park is a great family place to come and enjoy a picnic by the creek.
Park features a pavilion, clean restrooms, playground equipment, picnic tables, grills, trees and room to play. It’s a great spot to relax any day of the year!
Park Development was assisted with funds from the Land and Water Conservation Fund thrue the Georgia Department of Natural Resources - Divisions of Parks and Historic Sites and the U.S. Department of Interior - National Park Service.
For your safety, the park closes and gate is locked at dusk. Anyone caught in the park after park is closed will be trespassing and will be prosecuted.
We respectfully ask that you not:
- Throw cigarette butts on the ground. Use designated containers.
- Smoke (except in the designated area of the park)
- Consumption of drugs and alcoholic beverages
- Fires (except for BBQ grills)
- Shoot fireworks without proper permits from The Fire Marshal's Office
- Motor vehicle beyond designated parking areas
- Leave motor vehicles overnight. Gate is locked.
- Play loud music
- Metal detectors
- Remove or damage plants, flowers, or trees
- Remove or damage equipment or property of park
- Use vulgar language, vulgar acts or behavior
- Horseplay or fighting
- Trespass on Railroad property
BIRTHDAY PARTIES, REUNIONS, ETC:
40.00 for 3 hours.
$50.00 per hour (3 hour minium)
Please include a separate check
for a deposit in the amount of $40.00.
Weddings require a $50.00 deposit.
(ALL FEES MUST BE IN CHECK FORM
NO CASH ACCEPTED)
RESERVATION AGREEMENT (PDF)
Heritage Days Festival is held on the third full weekend in October and is the highlight of the year in Talking Rock. Vendors from around the state join with shop owners for a 2-day festival, that includes food, fun and music.
Admission and parking are free!